Dec 20, 2008

Had a moment, thought I'd say hi.

Hi.


It's been busy at work, so I haven't been able to do much else, as I don't feel like doing shit when I get home except sit down and have the TV watch me.

I've started on Jen's swift, but at the pace I'm going, it should be called a glacial speed. I have the wood gathered and the plans. So far they haven't talked to each other, much less made themselves into a finished product.


Thanks to all who participated in the "Let's make Andy shit himself " Christmas present purchase this year.

When I get home tonight I'm going to hook the speakers in the basement to the DVD player upstairs. This way I can listen to Holmes and Watson while I work on Jen's project.


2 comments:

Yankee John said...

hi-squared. got your ACD shipment. Gracias, pequeno keblero.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Danada, El Guapo.

Truthfully, I shit-mouthed the book you lent me a bit much. The first six discs were OK. Then the story started to turn for the total B.S., and about 12 discs into it, the story jumped the shark, but I was too invested to quit.