Nov 9, 2009

God I love this shit

I have a confession to make: I read the advice column in the Curious Urinal. They make my life seem normal, and I thank them.

This morning's had a bit of a twist. The headline reads "Beau Abhors Fiancee's Career" which could be about anyone, anywhere. Perhaps her job keeps at work too late. Perhaps there are guys at her workplace hitting on her and making rude suggestions. Perhaps both.

Let's get to the good stuff.

"I am currently engaged to an exotic dancer, and we recently found out she is pregnant. Times are tough right now, and this is the problem: I was laid off but receive unemployment while I search for a new job. My fiancee recently told me that she wants to dance more and in different venues to gain the much needed money."


You have to admit that this guy has shat and fallen back in it.

Since when was stripping a career?

No comments: