Nov 9, 2010

Fuckin' Toyotas anyway

The driver's side door handle broke on my Camry. What the fuck is up with their goddamn handles anyway? I guess I should be happy that my car goes and stops totally under my control, but fucking shit that's annoying.

In other news after listening to the news:
I'm starting a new church. It's going to be called, "Church of Me Not Giving a Shit about Your ancient Bullshit Religion so You Have No Reason to Try to Kill Me."
It may be in response to sand eating camel fuckers calling for my death.

4 comments:

Ted said...

so you have to roll down the door and open it from the outside?

KAISER ANDY I said...

Outside handle broke, so it's a pain in the ass to open. The same thing happened to my Rolla, to my co-worker's camry, and several others with whom I've spoken.

Ted said...

You ever get a chance to talk to my buddy Eric, ask him to tell you the story of his Tercel. The short version:

The outside driver's door handle broke, so you had to open the door from the inside. He "fixed" this by running a line from the inside driver's door handle to the bed of the hatchback. In order to get in the car, he'd unlock the driver's door, unlock and open the hatchback, pull the cord to pop the driver's door open, close the hatchback, get in and drive off.

He did this for a couple of weeks until I pointed out that locking his driver's door was kind of silly in these circumstances.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Exactly. It's a Tercel; who's going to steal that?