Mar 1, 2011

Is it wrong to mess with the retarded guy?

We have a mentally handicap guy come in every Tuesday and work a bit(yes, there are many jokes to be made here at my or my co-workers' expenses).
Anywho, like many handicap people, he has his own particular way things should be, and be done. One of his hang-ups is that he hates it when doors are left open. I feel obligated to fuck with him a little bit over this and purposefully leave doors open in his presence just to watch him stop what he's doing and say (what I think he's saying), "You should shut the door. The doors need to be closed" at which point he will walk to wherever the door is and shut it.
I'm not trying to make fun of him, as he's a good fella and clean better than any of the yahoos that work here. It's just that I'm a button pusher.

Hmmm...quandry

1 comment:

Ted said...

You're an asshole Andy. But you're our asshole and we love you.

Like Gilgamesh loved Enkidu.