May 18, 2011

All good things must come to an end

I took the "Jerry Abramson Sucks" sticker off the back of my car. David Williams is now the official Redumblican candidate for governor, and I don't want to even seem like I support that fucking jackass in the least, the fucking hypocrite.
The mother fucker is against expanded gambling, but yet won $10,000 dollars on a race when he was at Churchill Downs on Derby weekend. He then collected everyone's losing tickets to go agains his winnings for tax purposes. Then, and this is mui fucked up, tipped the girl that was working his suite $20. For the entire weekend that she worked serving drinks and food to the 15 people in his suite.
I'd'a ripped that fucking bill in half and shoved it up his asshole.

I read a comment on a news story, and the guy called him "Blackjack" Williams.

1 comment:

Richard Noggin said...

Testify Brother!!