Sep 7, 2007

I need a tow truck.

My older brother Daryll has a boat in my backyard, and my younger brother Daryll had two poor conditioned cars in the driveway. Guess who got a letter in the mail from the City of Louisville?
OD still hasn't cleaned the weeds out from around his boat, and YD has sold his truck, but his rusted-ass car is still sitting there.

The topper to all of this is that while the inspector was on the property investigating the complaints of my neighbors, he also decided that my windows needed to be reglazed and painted. Hell, I could've told him that, but I could also use a bit more time to get it done.

I'll be taking next week off from work so that I can be on a ladder glazing and painting windows.

Guess which two pole smokers won't be helping me.

3 comments:

Yankee John said...

Ouch! - That sucks. Which neighbor can I whack for you when I come to town?

Why not just roll said boats and vehicles into Bob's yard. He seems to have a invisibility cloak around his property as far as L-Metro is concerned.

Bastiges!

KAISER ANDY I said...

I hadn't thought of that.
Ooh...this may work.

Ted said...

Oh, the horror. Andy has to work with wood, and gets to be taller than everyone else while he does it. I know you'll be hating that, A.