Jan 7, 2008

If you jinx it, I'll punch you squah in the dick

Today is the first day of classes here at Udabell, and things are progressing well. We've planned well, printed early, and GODDAMN IT, WILL MY PHONE EVER STOP RINGING!?

Well, I was at the store, and someone asked if my day was going well. I told him thing were not bad, but I've had better days. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, I'M TRYING TO TELL A STORY HERE. QUIT FUCKING CALLING ME!

Where was I? Oh yeah- had better days. Anyway, I told him I didn't want to talk about it. He said there was nothing wrong with having a good first day of classes.

I told him the title line and then FUCKING GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKERS. LOSE MY PHONE NUMBER ALREADY. I USED TO LIKE MY RING TONE.

Does anyone know where I can get a ring tone that is a person that yells,"Another idiot on the line for you sir!"

2 comments:

Ted said...

There's a little button on the front of most phones marked "off". I find that pressing this button just once is very beneficial to my mental health.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I wish I could during work hours, but it's one of those things.