Feb 13, 2008

Look out world, I've got front-wheel drive

We've been having snow and ice these last few days, and even though I really miss my truck-truck, I have found that my rockin' rolla digith on the snow. I honestly don't know how I've avoided tripping the air bag, as I've been smashing through every pile of snow I can find.

I've only hit one building by sliding, and splashed the living shit out of a pedestrian that was walking in my lane.
I'm not sure how it happened, but I got sideways backing down my driveway, which was fun in its own right, but not fun when I saw a salt truck barreling down the road. An event which, when considering that my car didn't seem to have any intention toward stopping, will definitely spike one's o-shitometer.

Gotta run- the boss just got back

2 comments:

Ted said...

Driving tip #1: the end with the hood ornament should point TOWARD the direction of travel.

KAISER ANDY I said...

that is the general rule, but somehow ice has a way of negation normal driving conventions. something about the coeficient of friction, or something like that.

Which brings me to lesson 2:
Always have an extra pair of pants in the car.