Jan 10, 2009

I'm not waiting on a lady...

And I'm sure not waiting on a friend.

I'm waiting to get a TOC so I can set up a book and do some more printing tomorrow.


There goes getting Sunday off.


Thanks.


In other news, now that I have time:


Remember that cool goatee I had?

Gone.


I was blowing on the coals in the stove to get 'em cooking, and one of the pieces of redwood popped into the hair on my chinny-chin-chin and got it to going.

I first swatted at it with my hand, but resorted to dunking my chin in the water bucket next to the stove to put it out.

Ouch.

In front of the mirror I tried to trim it even, but to no avail. It burned from the middle to the left, so off it came.


Maybe that's my New year's resolution. Not to shave and see how long I can get it.


I'm not sure about the hat and the curly side-burns.

6 comments:

Yankee John said...

I am so tacking your face to the PBR Durarock next to my hat.

Ted said...

now that's a pic I'd like to see, if only because I have no idea what you're talking about.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I did think of that, Yooj.
After I flushed the hair, I thought that I should've put it in a bag and put it up there.

Dan said...

I remember you having a goatee, but I don't remember you having a cool goatee.

Ted said...

Reading this made me think I should get you a bellows for your birthday, but then we wouldn't be able to look forward to the possibility of your facial hair catching fire. Again.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I'm definitely feeling the love.