Sep 27, 2009

We just said fuck it.

I came over to Cousin Luke's house and told him we were going bowling. He said that he had to do some electrical work at his place of employment. So, we did a bit of that and then we went bowling.
I tell you, I'm starting to really enjoy bowling with him on Sundays. I took him two for three again with my first game coming out as a 209. Of course, my next game was a 114, but there may have been alcohol involved. The third game was a 137, which wasn't too shabby considering my league average was 113.
Maybe I should only bowl on Sunday afternoons.
Maybe I should make sure Luke is good and liverously lubed up before we start. Perhaps a medium.
I'm looking forward to our Sunday one-team league we're getting started up with my cousins.

I don't need Rob Zombie to have fun. Just to drive fast.

4 comments:

Richard Noggin said...

Damn Bifocals.

KAISER ANDY I said...

That just gives you twenty pins to knock down instead of ten.

Ted said...

Pins? I thought the goal was to knock down beers.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Maybe he was wearing beer goggles and not bifocals.