Aug 15, 2010

That sounds mighty tasty

Alright, everyone knows that I'm a huge fan of Funyuns. I mean, they're fun, and they're yun- it's right there on the package. I can eat the hell out of those things, and not give a porcupine's prickly ass what they do to my blood pressure.
Well, I just saw a recipe that our lupine friend is going to have to make. It's a simple green-bean casserole recipe that has funyuns instead of fried onions on the top. Mmmmm...a dish that has both green beans and funyuns. Life is good.
I wonder if I made the casserole, then wrapped it in bacon and put it in a smoker for a few hours...

3 comments:

Ted said...

I had a "BLT salad" last night. Basically iceberg lettuce and beefstead tomato with about half a pound of bacon on top of it. Good with ranch dressing.

KAISER ANDY I said...

That does sound good. How was the food coma?

Richard Noggin said...

I make a pretty good BLT salad as well. Mine is with Romaine lettuce & garlic croutons. I mix the ranch dressing with a little mayo and I coat the tomatoes with the bacon drippings & roast them on the grill before chopping.