Jun 1, 2011

Well, OK then

This morning right after I came into the office the phone rang.
"Shinkledick Publishing, Andy speaking."
"Do you all do music publishing?"
"No sir, we don't."
"Do you know anyone who does, other than the music union?(whatever the fuck that is)"
"No I don't. This is only the second request I've had for that"
"Hmpf. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"
"No sir. If I were kidding, I would say something like, 'what would you do with an elephant with three balls? You walk him and pitch to the rhino.' "
"HMPF *pause* FUCK YOU. GOD DAMNIT. FUCK YOU." He hung up the phone

This, um, gentleman has two obvious problems:
1)He's suffering from HIAS.
2)He has no sense of humor.

Whoever it was, I have to thank him for a good morning laugh.

3 comments:

Ted said...

HIAS?

H***k***** Is A Shithead?

Ted said...

How Is Andy's Scrotum?

KAISER ANDY I said...

Head In Ass Syndrome.

My scrotum's fine, thank you.