Mar 2, 2009

It's March 2nd, Damnit!

I was on the phone to the Yooj to make sure all is well in his homestead, as snow has a way of making trees take out power lines.
He and the fam are groovy, but while talking with him, I came off with this gem:
"It's March. There's snow in the Carolinas, and it's 17 defuckinggrees here. I'm driving up to Puxatawny, yanking Phil out of his hole, and kicking him in his furry little asshole."
My pepper seeds are starting to sprout on the dining room table, the fishing poles are on sale at K-mart, and I'm tired of hunkering down inside. I need spring.




These are called Peter Peppers. Cousin Luke and I got some seeds and plan on planting some of these in a flower pot in a prominent area of the local establishment of higher learning.

3 comments:

Yankee John said...

remind me to tell you the story that starts out, "I was growing peter peppers" and ends with my nose in a glass of milk and my Mom and my future Bride having a joint asthma attack, sometime.

Or maybe not.

Yankee John said...

remind me to tell you the story that starts out, "I was growing peter peppers" and ends with my nose in a glass of milk and my Mom and my future Bride having a joint asthma attack, sometime.

Or maybe not.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Pass, pass, oh God, Pass.