Apr 15, 2009

NEW RULE

Dear people who want to be hipsters and have almost no vocabulary:
If you don't speak German, you can't use ueber. Ever.
I was at Borders the other day and saw a Thesaurus for $2.95.

"On Steroids" is starting to get on my nerves too.

In conversation is one thing, but to write it down? In a newspaper?
Congratulations. You just showed the reading public that you can't write. I put you right up there with the likes of the sports, ahem, reporters that refer to athletes as products.

Kill the language on your own time, not on mine.

sincerely,
Mr. Hand

4 comments:

Ted said...

really takes the wind out of my "read and understand a newspaper article" requirement for high school graduation...

KAISER ANDY I said...

Pretty much. I mean, I'm like, Oh my God.

Ted said...

What's with all the astronaut stuff?

KAISER ANDY I said...

space geek.
how about you come to the ville for our July 20th party.