Jul 20, 2009

No one can hurt Andy the way Andy can hurt Andy

I spent most of Saturday with my brothers Darrell moving appliances. I am covered in bruises. Well, at least the parts that weren't open wounds are bruised.
I don't know how some of these people shoe-horn their fucking washers and dryers into the spots they do, but holy mother of fuck that shit was tedious.
We got it done, and I got back home and finished by about 8PM.

Yesterday I replaced the pads and rotors on the Manry. The pads that I got the first time were crap, with the shims falling off, and the pads themselves cracked and falling apart. Add that to the crazy amount of dust that they produced, and you wind up with a very dirty job.
When I was cleaning my arms I noticed that they were really getting sore the more I scrubbed. It was then that I realized I was trying to scrub off bruises. Ouchitty ouch ouch.

3 comments:

Ted said...

[Insert _Blazing Saddles_ reference here]

KAISER ANDY I said...

Whay all da whyt women at?

Ted said...

Oh boys, look what I found!