Oct 14, 2009

Gouge out my eyes!

I went to k and wal marts last night searching for t-shirts that I can get screen printed for the PBR. All I could find was pocketed tees.
Look around this corner- BAM! There was a pack of underwear with a model on the front with his fucking junk sticking so far out that it almost poked me in the face.
On the other side of the display- BAM! A pack of banana hammoks that had a picture of a white and a black guy on it. I didn't even know that fruit of the loom was into mixed race underwear fetishes.
Everywhere I looked were packages of guys packages. Why were they all at my eye level?
Calgon take me away!

3 comments:

Ted said...

It's your own damn fault for being so short. Those of us who put in the effort to grow to a normal height don't have these problems.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Too much masturbation as an adolescent.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.