Oct 27, 2009

Hey Dipshit- Where do you work again

I was reading about the test flight of the Ares X1 rocket today. The interviews were about some of the hassles of stacking a rocket that's 327 feet tall, and how they had to find ways to transport large sections from all over the country. Then I got to the last line of the interview, where a NASA OFFICIAL said, and this pains me, "It's really unprecedented for NASA, building a rocket this big."

Except for the ten year long Saturn project that launched 12 Saturn Vs, each of which stood 363 feet tall, and weighed over 6 million pounds.
DOH!

You work at NASA, right? Did they hire you last week right out of Lived Under a Rock University?
I'm pretty sure that if I worked for an agency or company that was responsible for mankind's crowning achievement, I'd kinda tuck that into my "don't forget me" folder.

But that's just me.

4 comments:

Ted said...

Dude, he works for NASA, is therefore likely an engineer, and therefore incapable of communicating with normal people.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I'm pretty sure that if I were a janitor at nasa I would remember the Apollo years.

Ted said...

You know what Andy, you're right. That guy's an idiot. In fact, he sucks. Now that I think about it, everyone sucks. We're an entire species of wankers who should be left by the side of the road to die.

You've shattered my illusions.

I hope you're happy.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Shut up wanker, and get back to work. Break's over.