May 20, 2008

Hillary may actually get my vote, but inadvertently



They had 2nd street closed so that we could waste $4 gallon gas waiting for Hillary's caravan to pass, and the cops were keeping everyone back. These dudes don't mess around.


I saw a cop push hand-belt droopy-shirted urbanite back onto the sidewalk after warning him several times that he couldn't cross the road.

I would pay to see that everyday.
Now, for a naked picture of Heigl:






HA HA!

Here's someone else we'll apparently never see.






Now, on with the show:


2 comments:

Richard Noggin said...

The Fuzz was lazy. He should have locked the cocksmoke up.
Heigl is great, but it's time to move on, preferably to a redhead who likes to blow shit up!

KAISER ANDY I said...

I agree with you about the fuzz.

I'm going to start interspersing pictures.