May 9, 2008

In the ghetto

I was driving down fourth street here in the 'Ville on my way to a store by the university, and I was ASTONISHED at how fucking ghetto the area is. Now, I realize that working people don't want to be stacked on top of each other the way the old neighborhoods were built, but that doesn't mean the current occupiers have to wreck the area in which they reside.

I know that most of the property in that area is rental, but just because you rent doesn't give you the right to have a nasty, littered yard, park your ghettoed up fucking 70's hooptie up in your yard, and rob the stores nearby.

Two years ago hardly any store on 4th had bars over their windows. Now most of them do.


I've been living in this area of town for thirty years. Don't even stare at me like I'm invading your turf, because I have two things going for me: I too have guns, and I have enough money for a lawyer.


C'mon, you fucking aunt-jemima looking bitch; step out in front of my car.


I'm pissed. I need...

I feel better now.

No comments: