May 6, 2008

I like to keep my audience riveted



Due to the overwhelming request that I had for the posting of a certain actress everytime I put something up, I give you the lovely Heigl.
Even though I started out with the best picture I had, and therefore "blowing my wad" before being done (don't I hear that often enough), I had to resort to the internet.
So, while supplies last, I will offer you at least one reason a day to fold on over to Oragami.

Well, today you get a twofer.


In other news, I found what I was looking for before, so now in reverse order.



<---Compare this



with this:

Now, I don't know about you, but right now I'm dreaming of the Heigl twins making a Kaiser sammich in a fishing cabin.

3 comments:

Yankee John said...

And I didn't think I could love you any more

Oh, and same to you Andy

Dan said...

Something besides reading your mindless drivel.
Bless you, Andy.

As far as Ms. Heigl, she's already blessed.

KAISER ANDY I said...

She is indeed.