Oct 13, 2008

I've never put a rocket into space, but...

I have put a car into an intersection. It wasn't today, but sweet god above did he set me off.

There I was sitting as the second car in the turn lane behind an early 90's auto that is in a condition that can only be described as ghetto-chic. Then the green arrow comes on...one, two, HONK...three, four, WHAT THE FUCK? SHIT MOTHER-FUCKER, STEP ON YOUR FUCKING GAS, YOU GHETTO FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Five, six, arrow light turns yellow, and the mother fucking cock-ass was lighting his fucking Philly while watching a girl walk down the sidewalk!
When I noticed this, I started to roll forward. When the main green light came on, I expected him to nudge on out into the intersection and wait for a split in the traffic so he could turn left, I mean, LEFF onto Broadway, but no-sir-ree-bob. This sumbitch almost got into a wreck because he rolled through the intersection looking at girls from the community college. When I got behind him again, I stayed on his ass and honked at every light.
When I got a good look at him, he had a lot of gray hair. He acted like that and had grey hair? GHETTO!

3 comments:

Yankee John said...

please respect you elders. you could learn a thing or two about patience, fighting the good fight and keeping your eyes on the prize from this fine gentleman. Think of all those generations of heroes who cried "FREEDOM", fought and died so that in this historic year, as a black man ascends to the throne of Washington and Lincoln, this asshole could piss you off.

Beats 40 and a mule anyday.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I'm just tired of untouchable ghetto. I gotta move to the burbs.

Ted said...

Seems to have worked for me. I can't remember the last time I put up with an idiot when I wasn't getting paid to do it.

Oh, wait...Fish 'n' Chips.