Oct 10, 2008

We saw it, and it was good

The new stove is excellent. I'm still learning some of its nuances, but this is definitely an excellent set up.

And since we had a quorum, we passed resolutions on a few things:

1) Sarah Palen has been deemed not worthy to do anything other than taste our peckers.

2)The AIG guys that went on that 200,000 trip after the taxpayers bailed their shit out need to maimed.

3)We can drill for oil through glass.

As you can see, the more things change, the drunker we get.

4 comments:

Ted said...

awesome stovery. One of these days I'll have to drive up there and drink your beer.

Yankee John said...

hey hey, putting the wood to the hot box!

what the hell am i talking about?
i'll show myself out.

KAISER ANDY I said...

'mon up.
We had a fire the other night and cousin Luke's boy, Alf, was roasting marshmallows.

In a related story, I took 27 bags of aluminum cans to my neighbor's house. This was after one of my buddies took eighteen bags to the recycler.

So, we're looking at 45 bags a year.

Yankee John said...

yea gods man, like wise uncle kenny said, never count (whether at the table or back yard).

Math hurts and hurts is bad,
so have a beer, and we'll all be glad.