Oct 1, 2008

Wecome heat



My brother Darrel and the fireman were over to the Busted Rudder last night, and they both agreed that we're going to have some nice fires this season. This stove has some serious potential for disaster, so we can't have any stupid fires.




I need to get the pipe, some more durarock and turn the stove a bit. You can see how the stove looks with the grate on the front, which is the way it will be used mostly. That's right- everyone gets the sun spot!
I put a ruler on top of the stove to show how big it is.
The top is 30'' across. I do foresee some brats being cooked on this dude.
Ole Ted may come in handy being an Emergency Medicine physician.

3 comments:

Yankee John said...

We may need to address the square-ficity of this Promethean monstrosity.

Or, get me a more concise onomasticon.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Are you suggesting sir, that our country may no longer be called the Pot Belly Republic?

Such heresey will not be tollerated.

Ted said...

I figured that's where I would come in handy...