Sep 29, 2008

new heater for the pbr

My brother darrel and I went to E-town to pick up a new stove for the Square-tunda. That thing is a hoss- about 30 inches wide, 18deep, and pretty damn heavy. It took Darrel, cousin Luke and I to wrestle that thing out of the truck and up onto the porch.
I'm going to get some pictures of it to post.

The old stove looks kinda lonely out next to the curb, waiting for someone to scrap it out. I sure as hell hope that whoever picks it up doesn't try to have a large fire in the thing, or else they're going to meet the fire department.

5 comments:

Ted said...

problems with the old stove, or just upgrading?

KAISER ANDY I said...

We burned out the old stove, then rebuilt it, and burned it out again.
The Yooj helped me rebuild it. It was fun.

Yankee John said...

thank God and Greyhound you're gone.

what i think KAI meant to say is we burned it out, rebuilt it, tore it down, re-rebuilt it and re-burned it out again. The only thing original left were my tears.

it were a lot of drunk, er - fun.

Ted said...

how does one burn out a stove?

KAISER ANDY I said...

Multiple really hot fires combined with mother nature.