Sep 2, 2008

Time off for good behavior



I'm back from three full days off from work, and I think I'm more tired now than before. Trying to catch up on all the house work I missed over a month probably wasn't a good idea.



Cutting th grass will have to wait.



Drinking my weight in beer probably wasn't a smart thing either.




Here's a picture of the Church in 1901 on Derby Day.

For all of those wanting a refressher course, it was about a mile outside of city limits at the time.



this Picture is even old. The new sides dwarf the old spires.

4 comments:

Ted said...

Just looked at my schedule...Due to the vagaries of disaster activation, vacation, and scheduling I only have three more shifts this month. It's a nice feeling.

Don't work too hard.

KAISER ANDY I said...

You don't have to worry about that. I did have to come in this last Saturday for a couple of hours (I don't like to be waked by a professor calling me at 8:30 on a Saturday morning), but for the most part we're slowing back down.

Ted said...

All that time off and no posting? You'd better be brewing some eeeevil sauerkraut.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Not a whole lot to tell.