Sep 9, 2008

Can't skimp on the meat

This past Saturday I chopped up several snack bagfuls of jalapeno and Cayenne peppers from the garden. We are going to have a pot of chili at fish and chips that is going to straight up cleanse a few colons.

Since my tomatoes are dying, I don't think that I'll have fresh ones for the chili, but I'll have some for burgers and sandwiches if you like.


Speaking of which, how about we start talking about the menu. If the good doctor would please send me a link to the FnC site that I lost when the old computer died, that would be great.


In other news, God-willing and the creek don't rise, Cousin Luke and I are going to go to Boston this weekend and go fishing. Any takers?


3 comments:

Yankee John said...

aw, he reads tiny newspapers too.

Yankee John said...

less fish, more tuna

Ted said...

http://phishnxips.blogspot.com/