Nov 17, 2008

It's here. I knew it was coming, but it's finally here.

Winter.

Snow.

Cold winds.

Cold winds blowing up my pant leg.

Remember to wear thicker undies.

Toboggans at the ready.

One in the car, one at the office and several at home just to be sure.

No leaves on the trees.

Three days of cloudy skies.

Getting darker earlier.


I don't like being relegated to inside activities. At least I have a wood shop. And a wood stove.

And beer.

And more after that.


I know that our summers aren't like the south's, and our winters aren't like the north's, but you can have this cold weather crap.
Yes! It's 104 degrees again!

4 comments:

Ted said...

if you get bored in that woodshop you can build me a life...

Ted said...

Who's the scary white chick with the watermelon?

KAISER ANDY I said...

Hahahahaha- scary chick. That's funny.
That's Janey-janey-fo-fanie, me-mi-mo-manie down in Tehas.
A very odd duck that has kept me sane for years...

Ted said...

Kept you sane? Tell her to get to work.