Nov 4, 2008

Well, you knew it was coming

After voting to keep Palin out of office this morning I saw what I knew was coming.

If I could've stopped laughing I was going to get Aunt Jemima and Flavor Flav's autographs.


In the last eighteen years of my voting past I could count on two hands how many black people I've seen at my voting location. One of them was in the line to vote Republican, so you knew that he was dropped on his head as a kid.


This morning there were two black people and about ten ghetto-ites coming in to vote. One of them even had on his dress Yankees hat and was, as always, smoking a black and mild.


I don't think that the old people at the voting place were ready for the level of laughter I let out.


You laugh at clowns, don't you?


3 comments:

Ted said...

I have a more Pratchett-esque approach to clowns. They make me sad and scared.

Yankee John said...

i thought you folks had a poll tax to keep that from happening.

btw, i loved the movie "once"

KAISER ANDY I said...

It took two weeks with hand-held cameras and $100,000.
It made 14mil.

It's one o' my favorites.