Jun 1, 2009

first good weekend in a while

We actually had continually decent weather this weekend, so I worked on my car's brakes, cut the grass, weeded the garden, helped our lupine friend with Tardo's car, and even managed to get a nap in.
I thought about going to the lake on Saturday night, but I chose what I thought was the wiser path and stayed home, only to get stuck in traffic around the overpass on Central Ave.
There was traffic around Churchill, baseball playoffs at the corner of third and central, Kenny Chesney playing Papa john's stadium, and a regional Track and field meet down Floyd street.
Three of the four events were within a quarter mile of each other, and all vying for the same parking areas. I almost ran into a guy holding a cardboard "parking $5" sign who was standing in the middle of the street.
There was an entire row of guys penises (giganto ford and chevy trucks that have never seen the farm) in a lot. I thought about coming back with some spray paint.

I don't know who thinks this shit up, but it sounds like someone ain't talkin' to someone.

3 comments:

Ted said...

I spent this weekend looking in little kid's noses. I think you had a better time.

KAISER ANDY I said...

did you find your car keys?

Ted said...

You don't want to know what I found.

Trust me.