Jun 5, 2009

I'm going to be the whitest white man in Texas

I'm going to visit Fo-Faney in San Antonio in early July, so I might want to start wearing shorts. Of course, that would require the weather to cooperate, and that just ain't happenin' right now.
It was 54deg last night. FUEGO IN JUNE!!!
This change of climate is playing hell on the garden. Speaking of the garden- I'm going to stay up and shoot the furry fucking head off of whatever is eating my pepper plants. I bet it's the chipmunks that I've seen running around.

I'll need to weed the garden this weekend. I have tomatoes, and the cukes are starting to come in.

4 comments:

Chris said...

If you hadn't shot that cat then maybe you wouldn't have a chipmunk problem. See, you've upset the natural balance. Next thing you know the cane toads are gonna take over.

Ted said...

Remember, keeping the toads for the express purpose of licking them is a violation of Federal law.

Ted said...

On a related note, fresh vegetables, free beer, and setting shit on fire? You really know how to torture a guy, don't you.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Saturday I went fishing with my nephews, and yesterday I went to a Renaissance festival!

I saw another cat in my yard, so I'm going to make someone's chinese food dish very happy.