Aug 18, 2009

Lots O' Hours

It's been a bit hectic in the land of Kais here lately. I did the overnight this last saturday, and when I came home I found I couldn't sleep, so I showered and came back to work.
I'm only on 14 hours a day right now, but it will go up, and that's just the breaks.

I did get a paper cut underneat my thumbnail today, and I apologize to Thomas who had to hear what I said as it happened.

Two more weeks of this stuff, then I'm getting a load of bricks delivered, and I'm building a clock tower on top of our shop so I can shoot some motherfuckers when I'm pissed off.

Masterbation ain't cutting it anymore as a stress reliever, and they don't like it when I do it in the front of the store, so I may have to result to hookers, which sucks because it'll blow my budget.

3 comments:

Richard Noggin said...

No good can come from this.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I've been singing that Pau Thorn song morning.
"It's a great day, to whoop somebody's ass. It's a bad day, so you better get off of my back."

Ted said...

blow your what??