Jun 19, 2008

I'll spin you around so fast you'll think you were Dorothy and Toto

All of you out there in Kaiser Andy land know that I couldn't give two rats asses for ghetto-ite members of the idiot class (it's not like I'm a fan of any of the idiot class), and that I don't make any great effort to hide that fact.

Well today there were two of them walking on a one way street. Not on the sidewalk on the one way street, but in the street. One of them pushing a stroller, and the other pushing a grocery cart (how the thing still works after leaving Kroger's parking lot is a mystery). I'll give you one guess about which one was on the outside, as they haven't walked in line since their grandfathers returned from WWII.


In a fit of rage I put the window down on the company van and set to yelling. Loudly and mother-fuckerly. I got a middle finger from one, and the other set to chicken-necking and hollerin like somebody done stoler her check. I actually started laughing at that point.

In all, a minor gain.


1 comment:

Richard Noggin said...

Breasts, What more can you love?