Jun 3, 2008

Maybe I'll just move the garden indoors

The roof has been leaking into my downstairs bathroom and creating a huge-ass mess. I've re shingled. I've patched, gooped, glopped, spackled, and covered the offending areas with every product that even hints at keeping the out-doors out-doors. It's time to strip off the old and re-roof and lay down new wood.

How hard could that be? You ask.

Not very is the answer.

So, I'll just get a dumpster, and put it up in the driveway...


SHIT- I STILL HAVE A FUCKING KARMAN GHIA IN THE WAY!


DAMN YOU, EVIL PEOPLE FORGETTING ABOUT YOUR SHIT AT MY HOUSE!



2 comments:

Yankee John said...

um, you're not gonna let this interfere with fishin' are ya?

KAISER ANDY I said...

Oh hell no. We'll just be able to go fishing in the downstairs bathroom.

No, we are going fishing.