Jun 10, 2008

Why, oh why, oh why

I had an interesting yesterday evening. It started out by not being 98 degrees, which was excellent working outside weather.

Tons of tomatoes coming in, which is good enough on its own, but when coupled with the salmonella scare, I might be sittin' on a patch of gold. The recently transplanted cuke already has three buds on it, and the bees are seriously taking care of my beans.


On to the fun:

A guy I work with broke his mirror off when he tested how hard he could back up without seeing a telephone pole in the parking lot, so we got him another, and I was to paint it last night.

I get a beer to drink, grab the can of spray paint and start shaking it. Shaking the paint while I walked around the house, I watched a little TV, walked around the yard, and back inside. On my way downstairs to paint, I switched hands with the paint so I could get another beer out da fridge. Shaking the can down the stairs, when I got to my bench I sat down the paint and went to open my beer.

cha-chik-SPLOOOOOOSH!


My dumb ass didn't switch which hand I shook, just the cans. I shook my beer for about 25 seconds before opening it.


At least I didn't drink the paint.

1 comment:

Yankee John said...

MMMM. Kari Byron, the freshmaker!