Jun 11, 2008

She's back!



One faithful reader sent in a picture of my bedmate, Katherine Heigl. I don't know if he just missed her, or if I started to use too many wurds and not enough pichers.
The new phrase the my brother Darell used last night to describe someone who is adamantly set on never straying from their idea of proceedures or structure is "Yeah, he's about five minutes from Wapner."


He, of course used it to describe his son, which is why I was laughing so hard I was heep-ing for about five minutes.


Now for the other picture.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

as Yeats said, "Less Heigl, more Byron!"

Richard Noggin said...

Oh for the Love of St.Pete!
I must agree. Heigl is great, but as we all know I got it bad for Reds with Breasticles.
Thanks Jen, for giving me the opportunity to rejoin my band of brothers in the MCP Club!!

KAISER ANDY I said...

Ok, Ok.