Mar 27, 2008

had to change

I have been telling myself this last year that the old color on my blog was red, and not the protestant orange that John believed.
Well, it started to look more and more orange, so out it went since I hate the protestants almost as much as the catholics, jews, especially muslims, pretty much all of the let's-meditate-and-find-our-center-of-peace asian crackpot religious stew mobs. Are mormans considered double protestant?

So I went with irish-catholic green. Anybody who can drink and fight and get up the next morning and dig sewers apparently is my role model.



In other news:
I'm currently in the hunt for another car, so I'll be driving around this weekend to different lots and private sellers, so I'm sure they're be fodder for a good rant or two.

3 comments:

Yankee John said...

Andy go bragh...I love ya boyo. 'Bout damn time too...'course I have to ask:

are you sure it isn't leprechaun green?

Ted said...

Aren't ye a wee bit old to be believin' in leprechauns, then?

KAISER ANDY I said...

I don't hang out in bathrooms- too republican.