Mar 3, 2008

We can drink, fish, and stay overnight

Hey fellers, I just wanted to let you know why you want to come to da Ville. Cousin Luke and I are renting a cabin on a small lake about 35 miles away from Louisville. It's a cinder block two-bedroom, front room/kitchen. Electricity, but no running water.

Luke and I were replacing some wood and framing up a window this last weekend, and will be cleaning out all the old stuff and painting soon. This cabin will be pretty spartan, with all the chairs and table being the plastic patty o'furniture, with maybe a metal flip and fu, I mean futon in the front room.

This isn't a major operation; you can fish from the dock or go out on a john boat and fish for crappie, then come back up and drink more beer.
I'm going to the cabin to do some more work, so I'll get some pictures of the place.
Of course, this means I have to carve another rudder...

I just figured if you're ever in the area, we can get away for almost nothing.

2 comments:

Yankee John said...

Book the cabin for June 21/22. I am staying the weekend between Director's Conferance and the Manager's Conferance. I am flying in w/ fishing poles.

Oh, by the way, may I stay at the Motel 6th from the 18th to the
22nd?

KAISER ANDY I said...

June 21/22 is clear.

You can stay at the Double H anytime you like. That week is clear, and you can do some gardening in the evenings if you like. Or we can catch a Bats game and drink beer.

Bat's game it is!