Apr 14, 2008

dry as a funeral drum

Deluge part dos didn't arrive, so my cousin Luke, my brother Darryl and I went down to the U-boat in Boston on Saturday for to haul away a bunch of junk in preparation for cleaning and painting. Fifteen beers later, the place was cleaned out and the truck loaded up.
We hadn't even finished unloading the truck in front of Bob's house(why have the trash in front of mine?) when a junk-scrounger pulled up for all the metal parts. He got the goods, we got the shit out of there, and things are going along well.
If my other brother Darryl doesn't need me for painting rooms in his new house, I'm going to see if I can head back down there this week for some more prep. Of course, that's only if it warms a bit.
I'll get pictures as it progresses.

Speaking of pictures, there's a familiar funny at the very bottom of the blog. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Yankee John said...

Man, I love that sign, dumas.

Ted said...

It's pronounced DOO-mah.

KAISER ANDY I said...

You'd like it- it's about a prison break.

Shouldn't we oughtta put that under educational too?

Ted said...

Why do they call you Red?