Apr 20, 2008

mmmmm...fishing...

I went down to the cabin yesterday to get the floors ready for painting, and during breaks for beer and to un-beer I went down on the deck to fish.
Several nibbles but no real bites. Almost caught a snapping turtle to go ahead and get it out of the way for the season.

Anyway, the real story is that fucking assholes from Indiana like to drive 65 in a 70 zone FOR THIRTY MILES. Fuck Hoosiers, fuck their goddamn Fifo brethren and fuck the lady in the van in front of me that refused to relinquish the third and fastest lane to me because she apparently liked the formation flying in which she was engaged.

I'm now sufficiently pissed and want another beer.

good day fuck wads wherever you are.

1 comment:

Yankee John said...

I don't have anything worth saying, but I figured a great post like that deserved a comment for validation.

Go Tigers!

(or whatever)