Jul 8, 2008

And I repeat- FUCK BOB REED

So, Sunday after I got back from the U-boat and took a nap, I decided to cut up the limb that's (still) hanging over the fence between beerquarters and Voldemort's house, and everything's going swimmingly. The bow saw was working its butt off doing a wonderful job all the way up to the point where the balance shifted and the opposite end of the limb settled into Gargamel's yard.

I crossed over the fence, looked at the offending remainder, and realized that I was going to have to wrestle the thing in order to free it enough of the wooden fence in order to lift it and get to cutting. All was going well until I went to lift it. I settled under the thing to where my shoulder just met it. I started the squat thrust when I suddenly felt this very sharp pain in my foot. It turns out that there was a nail with a piece of scrap metal on one end and my foot on the other.


"Owitch!" I thought, the pain now catching up with my anger.


The nail only went in about an eighth inch, but the real fun was when I made the cotton tornado cone on the end of a q-tip and reamed the hole out with Isopropl alcohol. That'll make you cry faster that a shot to the nards.


How in the royal fuck does Bob continue to find ways of pissing me off?


Speaking of my nards:

1 comment:

Dan said...

Oh, dear Lord, what is she feeding that ass? That's what I call a booty!