Jul 15, 2008

Let's raze the roof!

Tomorrow is Beans and more beans soup for Croc-pot Wednesday. I'm thinking about putting a plate of Whities out on the table to go along with the soup. I want this place to smell like an out-house in direct sunlight on an August afternoon. I want the health department to show up because someone called about smelling a dead animal. I want so much gas coming from this building that they'd have to shut down McD's next door
Next Wednesday is national hotdog day. Maybe I'll form the hotdogs into the shape of peckers and see how they'd eat them.


3 comments:

Yankee John said...

Please stop w/ Ray Ray. I know you live near the Winnie's Wacetwack and regret hanging up your silks, but it's time to drop this horse like Eight Bells.

If you're searching for the future former Mrs. Kaiser, might I suggest: Mila.

KAISER ANDY I said...

Hold on to your garter there mister, I'm almost out of pictures of her anyway. I guess you'll just have to check the blog for the articles...

KAISER ANDY I said...

The five bean soup was narrowed to four bean, and I played with the recipe a bit, and it was delicious. I plan on making it for the fish and chips trip, so bring your nose plugs or arm yourselves!