Jul 11, 2008

Middle's Mine, Asshole

I have a difficulty with people speeding down my street, or in parkinglots, or anywhere near me. Especially if they're coming toward me and are trying to take their half out of the middle. Whenever I see that, I like to remind people that the middle's mine.

I'll pull squah out into the middle and wait for their reaction. Yesterday I was on my way to the beverage store, and in the large parking lot there was a line of cars commin my way, obviously speeding based on how quickly the shops were being passed. I did the usual, and all of the drivers honked, worried that I was going to hit their cars.

It did get 'em to slow down.


Who's up for vehicular homicide?


2 comments:

Dan said...

Man, I go on vacation for one week, and all hell breaks loose. And I can't even read the good parts because you've deleted them! At least I can still look at the RR pics (LOVE the booty pic down below).

KAISER ANDY I said...

Sorry, Dan. I found out after I posted that a guy I work with was on it, and parties with some of the other people here at work, and that can lead to loose lips so I took it down.

It was mostly about people getting greedy at work.