Jul 25, 2008

If you come in my yard, you're dead.

I have decided that there are too many four legged things that get into my yard. Specifically, Squirrels. One of those furry tailed mother fuckers got into my garden and took a tomatoe. I stomped on the ramp, and the sonovabitch ran atop the wooden fence and started chomping away.
Well, he got the best view of me loading the pellet gun and sighting him in, followed by the realization that the pain in his side was directly related to the action he viewed just a few seconds earlier.
If it wouldn't kill a bunch of bees, catching them and tossing them at the hive would be pretty funny.

I think I'm going to build an owl box.

3 comments:

Yankee John said...

subsonic = silent squirrel meat. Crock put that stuff up fer lunch.

Ted said...

mmmm....squirrel chili. You need a CO2 gun if you're going to try to take 'em with an airgun, those pump-styles just won't get there.

Or you could be a real man and use darts.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I have one of those chinese one pump air rifles that can woop up a number six on squirrel.