Jul 9, 2008

You'll get bupkis and like it

I'm not sure why, but things have really been pissing my right the fuck off lately. My patience is less than it normally is, and I honestly couldn't give two shits for most of the shit I've seen people do lately.





I shooed away this guy who was sitting on the steps in front of the store today, and he started yelling at me. I wanted so badly to put my foot so far up his ass that I'd have to go through his nostrils to get a pedicure, but alas, we contrasted in the way that I'd be publicly branded, and would have my paycheck garnished in order to pay his lawyer. I simply told him to move the fuck out from in front of the store and to stop yelling at the customers, or the next person he would be talking to would pull up in Crown Vic. I got called a honky for the first time in years. He got called a mother fucker. I'm pretty sure he gets called that regularly.




These next few have to do with greedy mother fuckers:


*Content About work deleted*




Anyone want a fucking Karman-Ghia or a 22' sailboat?


Now for something completely luscious.






2 comments:

Yankee John said...

fish & chips is coming soon. hang on bro. just hang on.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I'm gonna kill some mother fuckers