Aug 4, 2008

Big titted women don't just fall out of the sky, you know!

I was just called into the big boss’s office by my immediate boss. First thought- OH SHIT.
I sat down and my immediate boss sat down beside me. The last time that happened, the meeting started out with the line, “Andy, I’ve been hearing reports that…”
The big boss then told me, and I quote, “I want you two to write some letters for me. UPS lost 31 boxes of one of the shipments, and only gave me 158.13 for them. I’ve given you some bullet points…pathetic is the first thing I thought of.
Anyway, Andy, I thought of you first, and that this may be right up your alley.”

My immediate boss then started giving me motivation.

"Imagine a UPS truck has just cut you off in traffic. Now think of someone in a brown uniform walking against the light so that you can't turn. Imagine the parking lot full of illegally parked UPS trucks, and all their people walking over to McDonald's."


I was so angry at no one in particular, I wanted to go looking for a UPS truck. Somebody was going to get his ass kicked, and would have no earthly idea why.


Best job ever.

It's good to be loved.


And it ain't plumbing in the women's room.


Speaking of laying some pipe:

2 comments:

Dan said...

No, they don't fall from the sky. However, they've been known to hang out at the north information booth on campus.

( o ) ( o )

KAISER ANDY I said...

Ah, hooty mchuge