Aug 22, 2008

It could be worse- I could have to do this and actually care

Glad hand. Smile and nod.

Everything will be OK.

It's in the queue, and will be up here shortly.

Copyrights are taking a bit long to come back.

How about the third day of class?


It's been just me and the secretaries in the office all summer.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to the Caymans. Now enjoy your stay at Wait the Fuck in Line Because You're Late print headquarters.


Your hurry now ain't my problem.


thanks to the Didder for the pic:

2 comments:

Ted said...

hey, there was important research that had to get done this summer. And it had to get done in the Caymans. It was absolutely necessary that the research assistants all have long legs, great tans, and few inhibitions. I'd explain why, but it's very complicated.

I'm sorry your customers suck, Andy. 4 weeks to FNC.

KAISER ANDY I said...

It's really the hypocracy of it all. These are the same people that will be docking points for lateness from students' grades.

I'm not saying all. Some of the late ones are genuine "Holy shit I totally forgot about that" situations, even though I phoned, e-mailed, and in many cases, had stopped by their offices during the previous semester.