Aug 19, 2008

Wasting our money

Tuition assistance for people going to community colleges should not be allowed to go to people under the age of 21. That way, the person wanting to go to school has already failed at a couple different attempts at being lazy, and would want to make an effort.

I was on a nearby campus yesterday- two of the campuses of the system, actually, and it looked like a public high school just got out. Needless to say I couldn't stay quiet while I walked through the crowd.

I was entering one of the buildings, and this group of college ghetto-ites where doing the usual loud yapping shit right in front of the doorway. As I cam up the steps, this one kid with the sock on his head, his flat-brimmed hat turned to the side, and his left hand holding up his pants and his right holding one of those plastic-ended blunts looked up at me and goes: "Hey, man, what's up?" in a voice trying to get me to either back down, or make me think that I shouldn't have to worry, they're only having a little fun, even if it is right in front of the fucking doors.

I stopped and said, "Enjoy these two weeks of class before you drop out, you walking fucking stereotype- get a fucking belt."


I was in the competitor's store speaking to one of the managers, and this one girl was snootily giving one of their employees some difficulty. I could tell from experience that the way she was acting and the way she dressed that she expected people to kneel down in front of her. I looked over at the girl with an eyebrow cocked and a "what's up your ass?" look. She looked over at me, kind of shook her head and had the usual, "what're you looking at?" expression.

I said to her aloud, "You ain't hot enough to have that amount of attitude, darlin. I suggest you stow it."

She huffed and turned around.

The manager I was talking to chuckled and shook his head.


4 comments:

Ted said...

people suck.

KAISER ANDY I said...

yes they do.

Dan said...

Wow, that almost sounded republican.

KAISER ANDY I said...

I do find myself becoming quite jaded in my old age...